Join the Daylily Society of Minnesota today!
- Educational programs with noted guest speakers at General Meetings in February/March and October/November.
- Science Meetings with an emphasis on hybridizing. Local and nationally-known hybridizers share slides, expertise, and advice. Learn from the best! In the spring, Karol Emmerich often hosts a Hybridizers’ Spring Fling in her greenhouse at Springwood Gardens. Note there is no Spring Fling in 2017 due to DSM hosting the Summer Regional.
- The Dig & Sale, an annual fundraiser where members donate daylily clumps and work together to divide and label them. Divisions are sold at bargain prices to the general public.
- The Plant Adoption Program for members to trial newer daylilies in their gardens.
- The mid-summer Garden Tour, a highlight of the season. Members visit local gardens by motorcoach bus, stopping for lunch along the way. Instead of our usual garden tour, DSM hosts the three-day 2017 AHS Region One Summer Regional July 28–30.
- An Off-Scape Daylily Show, with a display of favorite daylily flowers from members’ gardens.
- The annual Banquet & Auction, where members have an opportunity to bid on the newest daylilies, buy plants from the Bargain Table, enter raffles, and win door prizes.
- DSM Daylily News, a newsletter with details about upcoming events. See the DSM Newsletter Archives.